Who Needs Philosophy



Sunday, April 18, 2010

PRELUDE


I love to question. Well,not that I love questions. I just love asking them. I ask everything,if not, anything. Why? I don't know why. Maybe because.... I have brain? Yet, many other species inhibiting this realm have brain, and I don't suppose they do love to question. I mean, birds don't question why they fly. Snakes don't question why they crawl. Cats don't question why they meow (forgive me if meowing is not a verb), but I do. I question why I walk, upright. I question why we talk, in languages. I question why I ask questions.




Yet, my affinity towards asking questions is not something I enjoy. I love asking questions, but I do not enjoy asking. Heck, am I contradicting myself here? I don't think so. See, if I ask a question, I have to go through the painful stage(s) of trying to figure out the answer. Or answers. Many times,the question remain unanswered, actually,all the time. And it hurts. It hurts not to be able to answer a question. That's why, I don't particularly enjoy it. Yet, I still love to question. Therefore, I stand here (or sit, actually) and proclaim, that the fact that I love to question and at the same time find little,if not none, enjoyment, is not a contradictory.




Enough talks, lets begin, and ask, for I love to question.




No comments:

Post a Comment